Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Let it be known IndieMusicElitist is up and running.

Blogging is something I've been wanting to do for a while and since there's so few people on the internet that have opinions about music I figure why not start one now.

Truthfully, I'm doing this just to get some of my overally agressive music enthusiasm out of my system. Because, if I didn't I'd be fighting with my friends, and any other passerby, about how they listen to complete shit and there's so much more out there than what is heard in the "Top 40."

I try not to be so millitant when it comes to my preferences in music. However, it's a pretty hard task when you have friends over for a couple of drinks, or give them a ride somwhere, and all they can talk about is the weird music I'm listening to.

So, I'm going to use this blog to promote, review and hopefully shed some light on music that not everyone listens to.

Thanks for reading and check back often, as I plan to update regularly and do fun shit like "Top 25 lists," "Bottom 25 lists." And other posts of intrigue.

No comments: